Thank you for your interest in the Student & Youth Travel Association, the premiere trade association for businesses that serve the student and youth travel market. SYTA is an organization well-suited for companies of many different sizes but every size has the same commitment to excellence and the belief that travel is an essential component to a child’s education.
By becoming a member of SYTA, members enjoy:
Education: Workshops and educational sessions at the SYTA Annual Conference as well as webinars and exclusive articles on topics of interest.
Support: Business growth ideas, resources, and promotional opportunities.
Knowledge: Shared information keeps members at the forefront of industry developments and enhancements.
Networking: Intimate access to leading decision-makers on both tour operator and supplier sides of the industry.
Leadership: A wide variety of ways to get involved for personal and professional growth.
Here is a list of specific member benefits:
- Access to members’ only website where you can research our tour operators and suppliers.
- Obtain membership contact information through the online directory.
- Electronic newsletter called eSYTA News (sent bi-weekly), which keeps you informed of what’s happening in the SYTA community.
- Opportunity to submit content for eSYTA News, Teach & Travel, our social media channels, and more.
- Receive a copy of Teach and Travel magazine with a subscription base of more than 90,000 teachers and educators involved in student travel. Members can also advertise in this publication.
- Visibility in SYTA’s Educators Buyers Guide as well as the online directory at syta.org.
- Full voting rights for electing SYTA leaders.
- Cultivate new business through co-op opportunities and invitations to local member events.
- Opportunity to participate on a committee and network with key travel industry leaders.
- Member pricing to attend our Annual Conference.
- Build relationships with other members and connect with student tour operators.
- Host a SYTA event for the Board of Directors, Annual Conference, Summit, SYTA Social, or the SYTA Youth Foundation.
- Participate and attend workshops and webinars to enhance your education of the industry.
- Earn your Certified Student Travel Professional (CSTP) designation or volunteer for a committee to get involved for personal or professional growth.
Click here for the Active Membership application.