SYTA Summit - January 23-26, 2014, Intercontinental San Juan, San Juan, Puerto Rico
SYTA Annual Conference - August 22-26, 2014, Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, Toronto, Canada
SYTA Annual Conference - August 28 - September 1, 2015, Hilton Branson Convention Center, Branson, Missouri
The 2014 SYTA Summit will be held at the Intercontinental San Juan in Puerto Rico! The Summit is structured to provide an opportunity for tour operators to network and learn from each other through targeted educational programs, leisure activities with fellow tour operators and host sponsors, and to help build industry relationships and your SYTA network.
What makes this a MUST ATTEND event?
- SAVE time and money!
- For those Berkely policy holders in attendance, premium credit up to 5% can be earned by attending the session on risk management
- Access to quality education that will save your business thousands of dollars.
- Find out the demographic trends in education and the impact of these trends on music education from Michael Butera, Executive Director of the National Association for Music Education
- Hear from,Joseph Kozarian, representative of the National Association of School Resource Officers, about the role of schools in the safety of our children in school and on the road.
- Spend quality time networking with your peers!
- Enjoy a discounted rate three days prior and three days post Summit before hitting the busy travel season!
Tour Operator Registration Form
Sponsor/Supplier Registration Form
SYTA Annual Conference
SYTA Annual Conference is the premiere marketplace dedicated to the
student/youth travel industry! SYTA brings tour operators and suppliers
together to increase student/youth travel business for your company.
going to take a month to go through everything. The binder isn't big
enough! The SYTA Annual Conference is the most successful conference
for appointments." Ron Jeffery, Merit Group Travel
Annual Conference offers you:
- Business Trade Session Appointments - the opportunity to meet with nearly
200 tour operators and 600 suppliers for one-stop shopping for
student/youth travel planning
- Educational Sessions aimed at increasing
your knowledge of the student/youth travel market and its current
- Social Events allowing you to network and converse with
clients and peers